What are the odds? What are the odds?

I completely disagree with the point you were making in this, however the animation was superb

Rolando Quintana Rolando Quintana

Hey, awesome cartoon. How many people/how long did it take to make this? just curious

4TAKEN responds:

Thank you, glad you like it. In real time it took like 3 weeks of actual work, it was made frame by frame (in 3 steps: paper-Illustrator-Flash) by 2 artist and 1 animator, but we lasted like month and a half due to work and/or school. We hope our next animations won't take us too long.

Saved by the Horn Saved by the Horn

Not funny

I found this to be pretty dull and humorless, but i guess when you're appealing to 13 year old boys it works.

U Dun Goof'd Soundboard U Dun Goof'd Soundboard

Concequences

I doubt they'll ever be the same

Paths 2 Paths 2

Great Game but...

Level 13 is impossible. i think its level 13, the two circles, the center one with a line throuhg it. anyway i cannot get past. GREAT game, very mind challenging, and obviously my mind isnt worthy enough for level 14 ;)

-Halloween Tricks- -Halloween Tricks-

Slack effort

games are hard to make, but that was just slack and lazy. the controls were incredibly basic, and you put ansolutely NO effort into the animation. I cant exaggerate enough how bad it was, but on a positive note, it is your best piece of work so far! and probably forever!

Will responds:

Flash by jossospro:
- none -
Why the fuck do you think we kicked you out of our team, you are shit at everything my friend. AND dont you forget it! have a nice day :)

Eyesadrift Demo Reel 2011 Eyesadrift Demo Reel 2011

ewrtgesr

setyjhrf7t8jigyjlkhbr

nice reel

EyesAdrift responds:

urm.. thanks man lol.

TheMassEffect - Block Partay!! TheMassEffect - Block Partay!!

Assuming u did the vocals

Freakin pro work! gj

TheMassEffect responds:

haha, thanks bro :) yes, i did the vocals. u should check out our new tracks, which are much better.

Dj-C Mountains. (Final) Dj-C Mountains. (Final)

very nice