What are the odds? What are the odds?

I completely disagree with the point you were making in this, however the animation was superb

Rolando Quintana Rolando Quintana

Hey, awesome cartoon. How many people/how long did it take to make this? just curious

4TAKEN responds:

Thank you, glad you like it. In real time it took like 3 weeks of actual work, it was made frame by frame (in 3 steps: paper-Illustrator-Flash) by 2 artist and 1 animator, but we lasted like month and a half due to work and/or school. We hope our next animations won't take us too long.

Saved by the Horn Saved by the Horn

Not funny

I found this to be pretty dull and humorless, but i guess when you're appealing to 13 year old boys it works.

I Like Burritos I Like Burritos

Sweet

Great work as usual Mike :)

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

I um

I um... uhhh.... ill just give you 10 for successfully appealing to the people of newgrounds.

Entertainment Entertainment

Pretty good

Not sure why it's rated R though. Pretty funny to see all the butt-hurt reviewers writing long arguments against an obviously insane character.

akoRn responds:

they juz jealous i guess. haha. thx joshua

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I didn't know Rina Chan

but now I do. Thanks for the insight.

Oh and GREAT FLASH made me LOL IRL

They Come In 'Peace' They Come In 'Peace'

Ferris Bueller Your my hero

Cool movie Haizeel!

akoRn responds:

ahaha thanks.. :D

[FF] Oliver Oken in Limbo [FF] Oliver Oken in Limbo

LOL

I personally think oliver oken is a faggot, but your portrayal of him makes me think that maybe theres more to him than meets the eye.

Nonetheless, a great movie, I really enjoyed it, escpecially when the music starts. It's a little fuzzy and you can fix it by going into publish settings, into html and upping the sound quality, but I won't mark you down because you have created an impressive piece.

Bravo I look forward to seeing more of this kind of animation from you.

-jossospro

.Sanity. .Sanity.

Fantastic

specially the music in the credits

ReklessCreati0n responds:

haha, that is the best part :P